Clothes for travel-wish list

Por Yamilet Gutierrez




Escribi sobre que cosas queria para un posible viaje en mi pasada columna.Ahora les voy a mostrar que ropa quisiera llevar en un viaje.
I write what things i want for a possible trip in my last post.Now i show you what type of gardments i want for a possible trip.

Tips


  • Roll your clothes to storage them.Yes,just roll them.I saw a video vlog and say is a good way to put your clothes in your suitcase.
  • Just put the necessary items.A lot of girl puts a lot of clothes that are not to wear.Remember that maybe you're going to buy things.
  • Have a separete bag for your dirty clothes.


Bohemian travel

1 comentario:

Sandra dijo...

Es perfecta porque es bonita y cómoda ^^
Danbo and me

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...