Waves of love Lori Ann Mitchell-review

Por Yamilet Gutierrez




Hello all of you!Iam enjoy a lot reading this book.Waves of love is a surfer tale.A handsome surfer inlove of a woman ten years older than him.
For Amazon review,look here
Sage and Derek like each other.Derek is a handsome young man who have a free spirit.He went to Sage cafeteria.Derek is ten years younger than Sage .
Sage was worry about her age.Derek didn't care about it.Sage was beautifull but she have a big problem must of us woman have;low self-steem.
She was beautifull.Sucefull.Have a great hair,a great body but she dosn't  love her.
We woman have this problem,low self-steem.In my case is my weight ,my age and iam with no jobs.In her case,she have everything i want and she still not happy with her.
I think is a problem the low self-steem.This book help with that when we see the battle Sage have inside her.
A must have book!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...