Review:My Keepsake Bible


Por Yamilet Gutierrez

Disclosure:This is a review for Tyndale blog Network.I receive one product for this review.This is my honest opinion.

 Today the i get this cute Bible via mail.I am so excited when i open it and i saw how cute it is!
Is a kid Bible,but i want to check how it was.And guess what?I was totally impress.









The draws are very cute.Have some prayers.A tree,where the kid can put the name of his family[this is a Bible for boys but another bible is for Girls.
Great book  by Sally Ann Wright.Easy to read.
If you want to give a nice gift to a mother to be o to a kid,this is one nice gift.
Is a great firts Bible.







No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...