Mi reloj favorito de Watch gallery

Por Yamilet Gutierrez

Escoger un reloj favorito de the Watch gallery esta heavy!
To choose my favorite watch from the Watch gallery is heavy!
Asi que decidi escoger two de la linea Roses Gold Watches.
So i decide to pick two favorites from the Rose Gold Watches.
Estos relojes de The Watch Gallery son finos y elegantes.
The watches of the Watch gallery all classy  and elegant.
El primero que veremos sera el CARTIER TANK ANGLASIE
The first one we see is the Cartier Tank Anglasie.
Me fascino la correa marron y esta hecho de cuarzo.
I love the brown strap and the clock is made of quartz.
De todas la mas que me gusta es esta;Hublot big bang Leopard.
But the one i love most is the Hublot big bang Leopard.
Es tan fashion.Me gusta que sea tan felina.[recuerden soy amante de los gatos]y se identifica mucho conmigo.
Is so fashionable.I love it,because is very feline[remember iam a cat lover]and is more like me.
.La correa de goma negra y jeans color leopardo.
The strap is made of black rubber with leopard colour jeans.
Watch Gallery dice que es para los mas extravagantes.jajaja Asi que yo soy extravagante porque me fascino!
Watch Gallery say is for extravagants ,ha,ha,ha.It's means iam an extravagant because i'm fascinate it!
Quieres ver mas de The Watch Gallery?
Visita la pagina ; Watch Gallery
Tablero en pinterest; Watch Gallery

No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...