Review: Cook'n Recipe Organizer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Por Yamilet Gutierrez

Recibi para evalucion el software Cook'n Recipe Organizer.
I received for evaluation the software Cook'N Recipe Organizer.
De verdad estoy impactada con el.Me fascina leer recetas.Crear mis propias versiones.No soy una gran chef.Pero me gusta crear e inventar en la cocina.
I am really impacted with it!I love to read about recipes.Search my own recipes.Iam not a great chef.But i  love to create and invent in the kichen!


                                             


 Este software,que en verdad es como un gran navegador exclusivamente para recetas.
This software is,really,a great browser made just for recipes.
Puedes comprar tus propios libros de receta online y bajarlas en el Cook'n version 11.
You can buy your own recipe book online and download it in your own Cook'n Version 11.



Como veras en mi software hay una parte donde tienes los libros despues de comprarlos.Tiene recetas de por si y se renuevan las recetas.A parte de que puedes poner recetas en distintas redes sociales.Pero tambien tienes esos libros.El que yo consegui fue el de 101 Things To Do With Ground Beef.
Like you see,in the sofware there is a part where you can have cook books ,after you buy them.The Cook'nRecipe have their own recipe too,and the have new recipe every week.You can put recipes in social networks.But like i say before,you can own books and read it there.I own the 101 Things To Do With Ground Beef.

Dale like a Facebook Cook.nRecipe
Review en Amazon
Siguelos en   Pinterest



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...