Review:Disfraz del 4 de Julio

Por Yamilet Gutierrez



 Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
En Puerto Rico por nuestra condicion politica con los Estados Unidos celebramos el 4 de Julio.
In Puerto Rico,because our political condition with the United State.We celebrate the 4 of July.


Por eso cuando Tomoson lanzo la promo del 4 de Julio con la tienda de Private Party Island no lo pense dos veces y aplique.
That's why ,when Tomoson launch the 4 of July promo from Private Island Party,don't think twice and i apply for the promotion.


Me enviaron dos sombreros,un tatuaje temporal ,una sortija y un bate de aire.
They send me two hats,a temporary tatoo ,a ring and a air beisball bat .

A mi familia le gusto mucho esos productos .Mi hermano esta encantando con el bate.
My family love the product.My brother enjoy the bat.




Private Island Party tiene una variedad de productos para sus actividades.Recomiendo los del 4 de Julio ,sobre todo para actividades politicas.Y tiene buenos precios y llegan los productos rapido.
Private Island Party  have a varietty of products for your activities.4of July costume are great for political parties.The store have good price and the products ship fast.

No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...