Review:Ozeri Turtle meter

Por Yamilet Gutierrez



Disclosure:I don't get any monetary compensation for this post.I just get a product from Ozeri.This is my honest opinion about the toy!
Cuando niña habia bañera en mi casa.Y a la verdad que disfrutaba llenar la bañera y sumergirme en el.Lastima que ya de grande solo halla una ducha.
When i was a girl,my house have a bathtub.I really enjoy fill the bathtub with water and immerse in the water.Is too bad that in my house today we only have a shower.



Por eso decidi probar el juguete de Ozeri el Turtlemeter.No sabia que Ozeri tenia juguetes.
That's why i decide to review the Ozeri Turtlemeter.I didn't know Ozeri have toys.
Este juguete es tanto para adultos como para niños.Lei reviews no muy buenos de parte de adultos en Amazon sobre el producto.
This toy is for adults and for kids.I read no so good reviews about the product from adults at Amazon review for this product.
No tengo bañera ,pero si lo puse en un container de Ozeri.Y el producto sirvio bastante bien.
I don't have a bathtub.But i put the toy in a Ozeri container and the turtle do it very well.
El producto viene con sus baterias.
Products come with their batteries.
Vienen distintos tipos de juguetes,aparte de la tortuga.
Other types of toys came ,besides the turtle.
Si quieren leer mi review de Amazon aqui.
If you want to read my Amazon review,here.
Nota:Me he dado cuenta que la gente no le esta dando credibilidad a muchos reviews de bloggers porque piensan que estamos obligadas a dar un cinco.No es asi.Solo damos nuestra opinion del producto.
Note:I notice that a lot of people don't give credibility to bloggers review because they think we are not honest in our review.Is not like that.We just give our sincerly opinion about the product.




Quiero decirles lo siguiente.Los productos de Ozeri vienen con garantia.Se suponen pongan bien las baterias.Por lo que lei en uno de los review,la persona no puso bien la bateria.Lo otro,este tipo de juguete no se puede usar en lugares como piscinas,lagos,rios,playas.Es solo para sitios pequeños como una bañera.
I want to tell you something.Ozeri products came with warranty.For what i read in others review,i understand people don't put the batteries correctly.Besides that,you can't used this toy in places like pools, beach,lagoons,rivers.This is just for small places like bathtub.

No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...