Spy Love Buy wish list

Por Yamilet Gutierrez




Fair Notice:This post is for a competition for The Blogger Programme in colaboration with SpyLoveBuy

Ahhh necesito zapatos y eso es rush,urgente.Estoy como Veruca Salt 
jajaja.Es que estoy bien atras en zapatos!
Por eso cuando Bloggers Programme pidio que escribieramos para la tienda SpyLoveBuy no lo pense dos veces.Asi que les voy a dar mi wish list.
Ahhh,i need shoes and i want i know,rush,rugent.Iam like Veruca Salt,ha,ha,ha.I really need shoes!
That;s why,when the Bloggers Programme tell me to write about the store SpyLoveBuy i didn't think twice.





Asi me puse cuando me entere de la competencia.
My reaction when i know about competion.
Lo mas que me impresiono de la pagina de SPYLOVEBUY fue lo siguiente
What impress me most about SPYLOVEBUY was this.
  • Cheap prices
  • nice shoes
  • cheap delivery

My wish list from SpyLOVEBUY




And the best was the price.I love the rain boots!
Te gusta los zapatos de Spy Love Buy?
Do you like Spy Love Buy shoes?




No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...