Back to school memories :The 80's

Por Yamilet Gutierrez




Notice:This post is in colaboration with the Sitsgirls and Back to Blogging challenge

Day 2: 80's school memories
Soy orgullosamente una niña ochentera.Creci en los ochentas.
Me gustaba muchisimo la musica de la epoca ,las travesuras que haciamos.Fue un tiempo muy bonito.
Iam a proud 80's child.I grew up back in the 80's.I love this 80's a lot.I love the music and the things we do.Was a very nice time.



Recuerdo que cuando era niña,estaba apenas en segundo grado[no les miento]y las niñas comenzaron a decir que les gustaba mucho un grupo llamado Menudo.
Ustedes se creen que me interesaba eso?No.
Yo escuchaba a las chicas hablar de eso con entusiasmo.Y yo decia pero para que?Yo estaba pendiente a los cartoons y a jugar,a nada mas.
Remember when i was a girl ,i was like second grade[iam not lying],some girls star talking about this group call Menudo.Do you think i was interest in that?NoI hear the girls talking  a lot about it.I didn't care.I was interest in watching cartoons and playing.
Años despues me hice fan y hasta fan club con las amigas de la escuela hice.
Years later i was a fan.I even make a fanclub with my schools friends.
Momento embarasoso?Cuando nos dieron una poesia coreada y no la pudimos hacer porque a todos  se nos olvido .
My embarrasing moment was when we supossed to play a poem with the other kids and we just forget the whole poem.
Recuerdo cuando nos daban libre porque falto un maestro y nos ibamos a los videos juegos.Que recuerdos!
Remember when i was free because a teacher didn't came and i went to the arcade.What memories!
Tambien recuerdo la comida que hacia mi mama antes de ir a la escuela.Me ponia a ver el show de las doce,y de almuerzo me hacia bistec encebollado con arroz blanco.
I remember my mom launch,was white rice with meat and was awsome!
Taste vvery good!
Remember watching the noon tv show before go to school.
Una de los recuerdos triste fue cuando un productor llamado Luis Vigoroux fue asesinado.Antes de ir a la escuela vi que la gente del canal estaba reunida triste y no pudieron hacer el programa porque nunca llego.
One of the saddest memory was when a producer call Luis Vigoroux was murder.Before i went to school i saw in the tv the actors very sad because he never came to the tv station.
Estas son algunas de las memorias que tengo cuando estaba en la escuela.Espero les halla gustado.
This are some memories when i was in school,hope you like it!




2 comentarios:

Heidi's Wanderings dijo...

Oh, menudo was so much fun. Yes, the 80's certainly did have some good times.

liza yamilet dijo...

My firts menudo memorois was a bunch of weird kids with lots of afro dancing .I love them later.

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...