Morea naturals review

Por Yamilet Gutierrez



  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Hello.i been lazy to write this week.I feel very sick.I been in a hormonal treatment but i can't stand it anymore.I don't feel very good,but iam going to make a review this week.

I get a product from Tomoson reviews call Morea Naturals.Is a leave in product for the face and neck.And all natural product.
The first thing i notice is the pump.At first was difficult to use.But later was very easy.
This product contain antioxidants,vitamin c and green tea.
The product is non greasy.The smell is very fresh and clean.And you can feel your skin softness very fast.


Like you see is a non color product and is a gel .You put a little amount on your hand.


You put in your face and neck and that is!


Yeah, i cut my hair!
You can find this product in amazon
Great product!

No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...