Review:Oz Natural:Super Youth eye natural cream

Por Yamilet Gutierrez



This week review is from Oz Natural Cream.Remember to consult a doctor before try any cream for the skin.And remember to test a small amount of the product in the skin to see if you have any alergic reaction.


I was excited to test the Oz naturals Super Youth Cream.I have dark spot under my eyes because my lack of sleep.I decide to use it at soon as i have my product in my hands.
Is bad that i don't have a photo of before and after[next time]but my eyes were very dark.I have lines too.What i noticed is that the cream is not oily.Is made with naturals products like organic Aloe.
In two days my eyes are more clear.I still use it and is very good!





Is a great product.If you want to read my Amazon review go here;

The product is cheap.Others cream that are not naturals cost more.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...