Review:Hyperbiotics pro-15

Por Yamilet Gutierrez



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Please,go first with a doctor before you take any product like this one.
Nota:Ve al doctor antes de tratar cualquier producto.
 Soy una fiel fan de los probioticos.Llevo tiempo usandolos.Me fascina usar el yogurt pero es muy caro.Asi que para tener una buena flora intestinal saludable,uso probioticos.Me ayudan muchisimo,con mis problemas estomacales.
 Iam a faithfull fan of probiotics.I have time using them.Iam fascinated with yogurt but the cost is to high.To have a healthy  intestinal floral ,i used probiotics.They help me a lot with my stomach.








  Los probioticos de manera natural se encuentran en diversos alimentos como tomates,guineos,legumbres,soyas,yogurt,esparragos,avena,ajo,entre otros.La manera mas facil de tomarlo es con un suplemento como Hyperbiotic pro-15.
Probiotics are found in a lot of foods like tomatoes,bananas,legumes,asparagus,yogurt,garlic and others.But the most easy way to take them is with a supplement like Hyperbiotic pro-15.

Cuando vi este producto por primera vez quise probarlo de inmediato.Estoy familiarizada con los efectos de los probioticos.Contrario a otros que los tomas antes de dormir ,este lo puedes tomar en la mañana con el estomago vacio preferiblemente.
When i saw this product,i really want to try it.I love probiotics.Contrary to others products i take them before sleep you take this early in the morning.With an empty stomach.
Cada vez que uses un probiotico recuerda almacenarlo en un lugar fresco,preferiblemente en la nevera.
Any time you use a probiotic,remember to storage them in a fresh place,in a refrigerator is better.

Tengo muchos problemas de reflujo.Aparte de dolores estomacales[debido a mi congestion]Tan pronto tomo este producto siento mucho alivio.
I have a lot of problems with reflux.And i felt sometimes pain in my stomach[because congestion]As soon as i take a pill,i feel better.
Recuerda que no soy medico,solo te doy mi opinion  sincera sobre este  producto que le doy 5 estrellas.Cualquier duda consulta a un doctor.
Remeber iam not a doctor,i just give you my sincere opinion,i give five star .Any question,ask a doctor.
Amazon review here.


No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...