Waves of romance :Lori Ann Mitchell

By Yamilet Gutierrez




Disclosure:I making these reviews in exchange of  a book.Thanks to Tomoson.This is my honest opinion about it.
Warning: This book is for 18 years old and older adults.
I give you my review about the firts book of the surfer Lori Ann Mitchell series.This is the second book .






The Book Waves of love end with Derek and Sage begining of their romance.A few months later we saw the first struggle for this couple.A blond bimbo call Colby enter in the scene.
The begining of this book was with Derek and Sage happy.Having great sex together.And the a bitch enter in the scen,Colby.
In the middle of thebook you read Derek having sex with Colby but wasn't the same.
And you hate Derek,and you hate Colby.
But if you want to know more,what was Sage reaction,then read this book.
A good book to read on the beach!
 XOXO




No hay comentarios.:

Las series que no me perdia de los 90's

Tori Speeling , Beverly Hills 90210 Los 90s tenia una magia especial. Y las series eran buenisimas. Habian muchas que no me perdia . Lle...